Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neal Sakwa
Dr. Neal Sakwa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Sakwa is affiliated with DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital and Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak. Dr. Sakwa has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Neal Sakwa has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Neal Sakwa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Praise Matemavi
Detroit, MI 0 mi7
Dr. Peter Lopez
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Detroit, MI 0 mi23
Dr. Anil Sethi
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Detroit, MI 0 mi39