A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Sckolnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Sckolnick graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Sckolnick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sckolnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neal A. Sckolnick practice?
Dr. Neal Sckolnick practices Internal Medicine near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists.