A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Sckolnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Sckolnick is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Sckolnick graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sckolnick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Alan Sckolnick MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neal A. Sckolnick practice?
- Dr. Neal Sckolnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Sckolnick practices Internal Medicine near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists.