A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Seymour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Seymour is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Seymour, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seymour graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seymour has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal E Seymour MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neal E. Seymour practice?
- Dr. Neal Seymour has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neal Seymour practices Surgery near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Surgeons.