Learn more about Dr. Neal Seymour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Seymour is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seymour
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Seymour Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Seymour, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seymour graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seymour has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal E Seymour MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neal E. Seymour practice?
- Dr. Neal Seymour has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neal Seymour practices Surgery near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Holyoke, MA.
See Springfield Surgeons.