A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Seymour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Seymour is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seymour
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seymour Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Seymour, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seymour graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seymour has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal E Seymour MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neal E. Seymour practice?
- Dr. Neal Seymour has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Seymour practices Surgery near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Surgeons.