A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Seymour, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Colectomy, Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery Cholecystectomy, and Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Seymour graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seymour has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seymour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Neal Seymour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neal E. Seymour practice?
Dr. Neal Seymour practices Surgery near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Springfield Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Neil Seymour, Dr. Nelson Seymour, Dr. Nigel Seymour