A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Seymour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Seymour, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seymour graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seymour has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seymour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neal E. Seymour practice?
Dr. Neal Seymour practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Surgeons.