Dr. Neal Sher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neal Sher?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Neal Sher?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 24th, 2017

s/p PRK

Outstanding experience for a life-changing procedure with an excellent outcome. Dr. Sher is extremely qualified, as his extensive research and clinical experience, including multiple standing patents related to the procedure, speak for themselves. He is a good professional and treats you with respect as his patient. His staff is friendly and professional, as well, and do not raise any issues related to lack of competency. I had one minor issue related to a post-operative prescription not sent to the pharmacy as was discussed at the appointment. But all things considered, definitely not a deal breaker by any means. I would recommend pursuing his surgical services and care to anyone wishing to undergo laser corrective therapy.

July 20th, 2017

Excellent Care

I have been a patient of Dr. Sher's for over 35 years and have been totally satisfied with the care received. I have been treated for iritis, cataract surgeries and am now deal with glaucoma.

June 13th, 2017

Throrough, clearly an exceptional eye doctor

May 31st, 2017

I can actually see like a normal person!!!

I received PRK surgery from Dr. Sher approximately 2 months ago and couldn't be happier. He was happy to answer any questions I had prior to my procedure and his vast amount of experience put my mind at ease. I couldn't be happier with the results either. Without question it has been life changing and has made working in my current job environment much more safe. I would highly recommend Dr. Sher to anyone considering corrective eyes surgery,

May 23rd, 2017

Exceptional Experience

After 30 years or so of wearing glasses and contacts, thanks to Dr. Sher and his team I can finally see. From the initial consultation through the PRK procedure and into the post-operative care the experience was great. There were no surprises regarding the procedure or healing time and everything was explained in depth. I couldn't be happier.

March 3rd, 2017

PRK

I had the pleasure of getting surgery done by Dr. Sher. He and his staff were OUTSTANDING, and the outcome has been truly amazing. Dr. Sher and the staff answered each of my questions and went above and beyond to ensure that I felt comfortable before, during and after my surgery. 100% recommended!

October 17th, 2016

The Best!

Everyone in his office was very professional and courteous.

April 18th, 2016

Dr. Sher is the best! He is extremely knowledgable and professional. My husband and I feel very fortunate to have him as our eye doctor.

July 7th, 2014

Kind and knowledgeable and patient

Dr. Sher takes his time and does an excellent eye exam. The last eye clinic that I went to didn't take nearly the amount of time examining my eyes that Dr. Sher did and he patiently answers any questions that you have. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family. His office is so welcoming--it even has a fireplace!

May 2nd, 2013

Dr. Sher did the most thorough eye exam I have ever had. He is patient with questions and an expert in his field. His office is so cool. At the top of the Medical Arts Building with a fireplace in it even. Very comforting to have an exam in a nice office vs. a cold impersonal exam room. He is a very nice person and I would highly recommend him.

March 12th, 2012

Fantastic doctor and my results were incredible!

After seeing Dr. Sher for my PRK procedure which he recommended as a better and safer alternative than LASIK, I now have gone from 20/100 vision to 20/15. I can't say enough about how pleased I am with him and his staff and everyone at Eye Care Associates. He even called me himself to follow up and see how I was doing. What a great level of care and attention! I would highly recommend him.

September 7th, 2008

I felt I was in good hands

He is an excellent caring physician and one of the top specialists in his field. He called me the night of surgery to check on me. Great staff. Does all the postoperative visits himself.