Learn more about Dr. Neal Shparago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Shparago is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Shparago, DO, FACP, FACR is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shparago graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shparago has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Ira Shparago DO, FACP, and FACR is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Neal I. Shparago practice?
- Dr. Neal Shparago has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neal Shparago practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Rheumatologists.