Learn more about Dr. Neal Shparago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Shparago is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shparago
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shparago Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Shparago, DO, FACP, FACR is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shparago graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shparago has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Ira Shparago DO, FACP, and FACR is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Neal I. Shparago practice?
- Dr. Neal Shparago has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Shparago practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists and Temple Rheumatologists.