Dr. Neal Shparago Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neal Shparago?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Neal Shparago?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 27th, 2016

I believe this Dr.was my doctor in the Air Force,outstanding doc,very prepared,caring,all around good guy,figured out my health problems quickly,chose the correct drugs and treatment plan,probably the best doc I had the entire time I was in the service.

May 28th, 2015

Patient

The absolutely rudest man I have ever met. No bedside manner. Didn't look at blood work, X-rays from 6 years ago and insulted me. Claimed I wanted "a diagnosis" and he wasn't giving to me. Wouldn't send my cat to such an irrogant man.

February 25th, 2015

Best rheumatologist I've seen

So grateful that Dr. Shparago moved to Temple!!! For the first time in years my rheumatoid arthritis is completely controlled and I can golf and garden without pain. He is great at explaining things and always answers all my questions.

May 21st, 2014

Fibromyalgia

Dr. Shparago diagnosed me with fibromyalgia and took care of me for many years. He always took the time to listen to all of my needs. I now have no one to take care of me. I hope that he gets the message that I sent to him, because I need his help. He is the best and missed very much.

May 22nd, 2013

Dr. Shparago may very well be a great Dr. I wouldn't know because after waiting 2 months for an appointment I arrived only 5 minutes prior to my appointment time instead of the requested 30 minutes, and was told by the only receptionist that I was late and would have to reschedule. The office seemed to be very busy and I stood "in line" waiting to get to the window for ten minutes while I was experiencing pain of 8 on a 1-10 scale. I explained that I was there before my appointment. I was standing there along with many other patients waiting to be checked in. The clerk went to ask if I could be squeezed in... Then came back and said I could come back in 4 hours because the Dr. Had back to back appointments. I can understand being busy but I can't accept waiting so long for a first appointment only to be turned away. This office most certainly needs more check in help! I also would prefer to go someplace where I feel less like cattle being hearded through at the quickest pace possible. This office certainly lacked any feeling of a comforting, warm, or inviting place. I will not be patient needless to say!

November 24th, 2012

Knows what he's doing

Without his expertise it may have taken months to years to diagnose my problem - Cryogobulin. It's an unusual protein and every doctor before him had not mentioned or tested for it.His early diagnosis helped me avoid the more severe side affects of the disease and get treatment sooner rather than later. He did multiple tests to verify blood result accuracy and promptly referred me to an Oncologist. Great doctor!

April 30th, 2012

wonderful

Wonderful doctor, professional, caring. Most people don't know that I have RA and I am able function normally for the most part. His staff is great to work with also.

March 28th, 2012

Phenomenal Doctor and Person

He is the only reason I am able to function in everyday life. My Rheumatoid Arthritis is severe and was threatening my ability to live a normal life. Because of Dr. Shparago I am able to do anything I want to do. Most people do not even know that I have RA. I think that speaks volumes for his care.

August 31st, 2010

Rheumatoid Arthritis

I have rheumatoid arthritis that never got better with medication. Dr. Shparago had a research study that gave me a new medication that actually worked!!!Glad I found him. Nice staff too. Always on time, and will make you get another appointment if you are late so he doesn't make anyone else wait...I was mad at first, but he really doesn't ever waste my time!

May 30th, 2010

Took 2 months to get in to see him, but worth the wait!!

July 25th, 2017