Learn more about Dr. Neal Shuren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Shuren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shuren
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shuren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Shuren, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuren graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shuren has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal H Shuren MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Neal H. Shuren practice?
- Dr. Neal Shuren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neal Shuren practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Stony Point, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, NY and Airmont, NY.
See Stony Point Orthopedic Surgeons and Stony Point Surgeons.