Learn more about Dr. Neal Shuren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Shuren is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Shuren, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuren graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shuren has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal H Shuren MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Neal H. Shuren practice?
- Dr. Neal Shuren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neal Shuren practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Stony Point, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, NY.
See Stony Point Orthopedic Surgeons and Stony Point Surgeons.