Learn more about Dr. Neal Shuren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Shuren is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Shuren, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuren graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shuren has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shuren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neal H. Shuren practice?
Dr. Neal Shuren practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Stony Point, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Airmont, NY and Monroe, NY.
See Stony Point Surgeons.