A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Simpson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Simpson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simpson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal S Simpson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neal S. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Neal Simpson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neal Simpson practices Family Medicine near San Jacinto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hemet, CA.
See San Jacinto Family Physicians.