Dr. Neal Sklaver Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Neal Sklaver?

Great Physician

Posted on July 26th, 2017

Has been my M.D. For 26 years. Knowledgable, Professional, Caring, and easy to access. Dr Sklaver is Truly concerned about his Patients Health!!

Most Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 9th, 2012

Dr. Sklaver is a highly skilled, knowledgeable practitioner and diagnostician who keeps current with research and technology. I know he takes the best care of my needs, although he is not chatty or touchy feely. It's just his style, but he does have a sense of humor. I believe if he didn't really care about patients, he wouldn't have such a great staff. I have never been to a practice where the staff were so pleasant and helpful and stayed so long. I read somewhere he is 70, but he neither looks nor acts it. I dread the day he decides to retire.

bed manners and office charges.

Posted on April 29th, 2012

I left Dr Sklaver several years ago.He was no taking medicare assignment and charging up front. I was very concerned about future charges Y regret the day I decided to leave him.Why did I left him? His bed manners were not what I expected from a Dr.He was always very busy .He seemed to have been right when determining a diagnose and referred me out.He was/is an excellent dr ,needed to better his bed manners

Posted on August 1st, 2017