Learn more about Dr. Neal Skop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Skop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skop
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Skop, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Skop graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Skop has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Franklin Skop MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neal F. Skop practice?
- Dr. Neal Skop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neal Skop practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Haddon Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA.
See Haddon Heights Internists and Haddon Heights Cardiologists.