A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Skop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Skop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skop
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Skop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Skop, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Skop graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Skop has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Franklin Skop MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neal F. Skop practice?
- Dr. Neal Skop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neal Skop practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Haddon Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA.
See Haddon Heights Internists and Haddon Heights Cardiologists.