Learn more about Dr. Neal Skop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Skop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Skop, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Skop graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Skop has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Franklin Skop MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neal F. Skop practice?
- Dr. Neal Skop has 12 office locations.
Dr. Neal Skop practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Exton, PA.
See Collegeville Internists and Collegeville Cardiologists.