A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Slatkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Slatkin is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slatkin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Slatkin, DABPM, MD is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Migraine Disorders
- Palliative Care
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Slatkin graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Slatkin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Elliot Slatkin DABPM and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neal E. Slatkin practice?
- Dr. Neal Slatkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Slatkin practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pain Management Doctors.