Learn more about Dr. Neal Slatkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Slatkin is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slatkin
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Slatkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Slatkin, DABPM, MD is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Migraine Disorders
- Palliative Care
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Slatkin graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Slatkin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Elliot Slatkin DABPM and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neal E. Slatkin practice?
- Dr. Neal Slatkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Slatkin practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pain Management Doctors and San Jose Neurologists.