Dr. Neal Snebold MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology East Weymouth, MA

March 20th, 2012
review of Dr Neal Snebold
Dr Snebold was very professional as were his entire staff. I found them all to be caring and most competetent. would highly recommend them.

December 23rd, 2011
Disregard for patients time
I had an 8:30 AM appointment.The technician did the usual prep work and had me sit in the waiting room. At 9:10, another assitant brought me into an examination room.Not having seen the doctor come in through the waitig room, I asked if he was there. I was informed that he had just called and was just passing Milton Academy. I left and passed him on the stairs. He was carrying a paper cup of coffee. I guess he had time to stop for that without concern for his patients time. When I left, there were 3 other patients in the waiting room who also had their prep work completed.

August 17th, 2011
Extremely caring and knowledgeable. Very patient; listens to and answers concerns. I have been a patient since 1986 with a neurological optical problem and have seen Dr Snebold annually.

October 19th, 2010
both my daughter & i have seen dr. snebold. i am very pleased with the time & care he took to diagnose & explain what was happening. My daughter was referred to a specialist at children's hospital in boston & i am managing my condition under dr. snebold's care.

January 7th, 2009
Dr. Snebold is very arrogant. He is very self righteous and does not feel badly if you wait in a closed-door room for over an hour to meet with him. He has no concern about anyone's time other than his. He is always running behind. Also, he can give a standard eye exam. Otherwise, he doesn't seem to know what he is talking about. Find another doctor.