A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Snyder is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Snyder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Snyder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Alan Snyder MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neal A. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Neal Snyder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neal Snyder practices Internal Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists.