Dr. Neal Spears Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neal Spears?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Neal Spears?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 18th, 2016

Well child ckUP

Very awesome and the staff are amaaaazingly compassionate

December 9th, 2015

We always go to Dr Spears!

We love Dr. Spears. He takes his time with us and my son (1 yr old) loves him. Any time that I call last minute for anything they are always able to get us in.

November 5th, 2015

I had issues with the office not being totally honest with me about several things but I give him four stars because he is a great doctor

October 2nd, 2015

Great Pediatrician

We have been using him for our daughter's Pedi. and we absolutely love him! We have used other people in the past but Dr. Spears is by far the best. He is gentle with our daughter, caring, understanding, and knowledgeable. I won't be taking my doctor anywhere else.

May 5th, 2015

AWESOME

Dr. Spears has a great passion for Pediatrics. He has become a great asset to the team of doctors and nurses who help me care for my special needs daughter.

February 12th, 2015

Too bad Dr. Spears left town

Dr. Spears was a terrific doctor. I'd keep going to him, even though his office staff was awful (typical of Seton), because he was so good. Unfortunately, he moved away late 2014.

October 29th, 2010

Nice guy, Great Doctor!

I have been taking my 2 children to Dr Spears for a few years now, and I will continue to take them there until they are grown. Dr Spears is really just a nice person. His staff are friendly. They spend time with your children and actually take the time to "refresh" their memories about your kids medical history before you arrive. I would recommend driving the extra few miles to Smithville to see Spears....

September 8th, 2009

Very professional and caring

Dr.Spears has been right beside me and my family with our always sick baby. In the beginning we had a hard time getting in to see him but since our son's last stay in the hospital (when nobody would listen to us that something was wrong with our baby)now he gets us right in and listens to what is going on, realizing that we are not being paranoid parents. thank you Dr. Spears!!

April 22nd, 2009

Exceptional Care

Exceptional bedside manor!! Been with Dr Spears for a few years now and we are extremely happy with his service. Always smiling, respectful, willing to patiently listen to whatever questions or concerns we might have regarding our childrens health. No question is a dumb question type attitude.. no intimidation at all. Great guy! My wife and I will continue to drive that extra distance to see him. 5 star care!!

March 6th, 2009

Very Happy with the Care of Dr Spears

I am thrilled to have such a great pediatrician in our area. In fact I drive well out of my way to make sure I take my son to Dr Spears. He genuinely listens and explains all. I never feel rushed and his staff takes good care of us as well. He has a very busy practice but we've always been taken care of, even without an appointment, when necessary.

July 12th, 2017