A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Spero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Spero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Spero, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Spero graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Spero has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal A Spero MD is a male Dermatologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Neal A. Spero practice?
- Dr. Neal Spero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neal Spero practices Dermatology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Evanston Dermatologists.