A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Stansbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Stansbury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Stansbury, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stansbury graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stansbury has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal A Stansbury MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neal A. Stansbury practice?
- Dr. Neal Stansbury has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neal Stansbury practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kutztown, PA and Fleetwood, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.