Dr. Neal Alan Stansbury MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Neal Stansbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Stansbury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Stansbury, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Knee Osteoarthritis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stansbury graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stansbury has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stansbury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neal A. Stansbury practice?
Dr. Neal Stansbury practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kutztown, PA and Fleetwood, PA.
See Allentown Orthopedic Surgeons, Allentown Surgeons, and Allentown Sports Medicine Doctors.