A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Stansbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Stansbury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stansbury
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stansbury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Stansbury, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stansbury graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stansbury has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal A Stansbury MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neal A. Stansbury practice?
- Dr. Neal Stansbury has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Stansbury practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.