A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Stolar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Stolar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Stolar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Myles Stolar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neal M. Stolar practice?
- Dr. Neal Stolar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Neal Stolar practices Psychiatry near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Swarthmore, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Pottstown Psychiatrists.