Sports Medicine Specialist, Physiatrists, Pain Management Specialist, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

3535 Randolph Rd
Ste 208
Charlotte, NC 28211
704-442-9805
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  I feel renewed again  |  show details
by B. Troxler on Feb 4th, 2014

Dr Taub is a GREAT understanding professional doctor. I highly recommend him to anybody that is looking for a pain management doctor and the staff that works for him is also very professional and caring also. Do as you are instructed by Dr. Taub and do not abuse any medicines he has prescribed to you and you will be fine. I have been in pain for many years due to my medical condition and it is something I will have to live with for the rest of my life. Since I have been a patient of Dr. Taub now for several months and have listened to him and take the prescription he has me on as prescribed I feel great, I can once again walk better, help my loving wife clean house a little, go grocery shopping with her, and do some light activity's again without all the pain I had before. I may not ever be completely pain free however with his care I feel a lot better, thank you Dr. Taub with all my heart and may God bless his business. Thank you Dr. Taub

|  Left confused, frustrated and helpless  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2013

I am a former patient of Dr Taubs and I am still searching for answers as to why and how he was able to discontinue my treatment without any explaination or help with my medications. I had been seeing him for my chronic pain for nearly a year and had no significant issues or complaints with he or his practice(other than a few grumpy nurses). This was until he randomly made a substantial decrease in my medication(narcotic), and this was the first appointment where I needed to discuss an increase or change due to my tolerance to what he had prescribed me from day 1? I called his office 3 times over the next week due to my amount of pain. After a month of being ignored and denied any explaination of his decreasing my dosage, I found out that he would no longer be willing to treat me due to my age? Even worse, I was informed on the phone that he was doing this on the date for my refill. Im sure there is much more going on that I am unaware of. But thanks to him I went thru a month of pain and withdrawal. No doctor should ever even do this to a patient(I also made certain there wasnt a false positive in one of my urine samples or anything like that). I literally thought and still feel that what he did to me was unethical, dangerous, and flat out illegal. BEWARE!

|  waste of time  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2011

I wasted time and money seeing this doctor. I spent over an hour in the waiting room. When I did see the doctor, he did a very limited exam, had no suggestions or options for any sort of treatment or testing or therapy. He was only interested in selling drugs, not actually dealing with the mechanical problem I have with my foot. His nurse collected a urine sample, stating that it would only be used if needed - she lied. The bill I received has 2 lab tests on it, which the billing agency told me is routine for all patients. I will certainly never return to this office, and I would strongly discourage anyone from wasting their time or money at this office.

|  Insensitive and has too many personal issues!  |  show details
May 18th, 2011

Treats people like they are drug addicts, when in fact, he is the Dr. that starts you on all the pain meds, then calls you an "addict". I Definitely Would NOT recommend him to anyone. I would not even bring my pets there!

|  patient # me  |  show details
May 17th, 2011

doctor is seeing me for a car accident...i have been to other pain doctors and he is awesome!! he actually wanted to help with the medications wow that was a surprise most doctors wont even ask if u want a tylenol...he is trying to treat it non invasive instead of surgery that will come next...i think he is great but office girls could be a little nicer..ughh nice doctor would recommend hime to anyone with pain or other conditions!!

|  First visit  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2011

At my first visit with Dr. Taub was ok. I had to fill out the paperwork and ect. The office staff at the sign in window could be more friendly. Seems like they didnt wont to be there.I spoke with Dr. taub for 15 min. He had my previous records and ect. I felt like he was listening to me and was understanding about all my issues with the pain I have. The next visit im sure will be alot better and be able to get a schedule and some procedures done later down the road.Im a cash payer since I dont have insurance but he was still generous and seemed to understand my problems. He listened to what I had to say and didnt tell me what pain I was feeling or whatever. I truley believe he will be able to help me to have a better life with my chronic pain down the road.

|  show details
Feb 21st, 2011

very satisfied with Dr. Taub and the treatment. Have been a patient for 6 years.

|  He's a Ahole  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2010

Stared off in space alot when I tried to talk to him.Didn't listen to me and made me feel that I was wasting his vauable time.When I tried to talk about my pain, he would often talk over me and tell me how I felt.I don't know who this kind,caring doctor this other person saw was but I have seen him for over three years and that doctor u will only see a few times then its back to being the ahole he truly is.

|  GREAT DOCTOR!  |  show details
by happy patient on Mar 4th, 2010

wonderful person, wonderful doctor, can't say enough good things about him, and his staff