A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Topham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Topham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Topham, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Reconstructive Microsurgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Topham graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Topham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Md Anderson Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Topham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neal S. Topham practice?
Dr. Neal Topham practices Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.