A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Uitvlugt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Uitvlugt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Uitvlugt, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Uitvlugt graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Uitvlugt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Duane Uitvlugt MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neal D. Uitvlugt practice?
- Dr. Neal Uitvlugt has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Uitvlugt practices Pediatric Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Pediatric Surgeons.