A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Walker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Stuart Walker DO is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Neal S. Walker practice?
- Dr. Neal Walker has 1 office location.
- Dr. Neal Walker practices Dermatology near Limerick, PA.