- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Winzelberg is Good. Dr. Winzelberg has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Winzelberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Winzelberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Winzelberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winzelberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Neal Winzelberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neal J. Winzelberg practice?
Dr. Neal Winzelberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Manahawkin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ and Forked River, NJ.
See Manahawkin Internists and Manahawkin Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Neil Winzelberg, Dr. Nelson Winzelberg, Dr. Nigel Winzelberg