A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Winzelberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Winzelberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Winzelberg, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Winzelberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Winzelberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Jeffrey Winzelberg MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Neal J. Winzelberg practice?
- Dr. Neal Winzelberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neal Winzelberg practices Gastroenterology near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manahawkin, NJ and Forked River, NJ.
See Brick Gastroenterologists.