A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nealanjon Das:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nealanjon Das, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Das graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Das has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- National Naval Medical Center
- Spark M. Matsunaga VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nealanjon Pascua Das DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Nealanjon P. Das practice?
- Dr. Nealanjon Das has 1 office location.
Dr. Nealanjon Das practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Nephrologists.