A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neale Moosey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neale Moosey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neale Moosey, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Moosey graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Moosey has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neale Anthony Moosey MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Neale A. Moosey practice?
- Dr. Neale Moosey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neale Moosey practices Urology near Noblesville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Noblesville Urologists.