A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neale Moosey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neale Moosey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moosey
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Moosey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neale Moosey, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Moosey graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Moosey has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neale Anthony Moosey MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Neale A. Moosey practice?
- Dr. Neale Moosey has 6 office locations.
Dr. Neale Moosey practices Urology near Noblesville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Anderson, IN.
See Noblesville Urologists.