A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nebojsa Mitrovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nebojsa Mitrovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitrovic graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Mitrovic has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southampton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nebojsa Nash Mitrovic MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nebojsa N. Mitrovic practice?
- Dr. Nebojsa Mitrovic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nebojsa Mitrovic practices Internal Medicine near Franklin, VA.
See Franklin Internists.