A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nebras Zeizafoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeizafoun graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Zeizafoun has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nebras Zeizafoun MD is a male Pathologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Nebras Zeizafoun practice?
- Dr. Nebras Zeizafoun has 1 office location.
Dr. Nebras Zeizafoun practices Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.