A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nechemia Peleg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nechemia Peleg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peleg
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peleg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nechemia Peleg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Peleg graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Peleg has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nechemia B Peleg MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nechemia B. Peleg practice?
- Dr. Nechemia Peleg has 1 office location.
Dr. Nechemia Peleg practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Internists, Sherman Oaks Pulmonologists, Sherman Oaks Critical Care Practitioners, and Sherman Oaks Sleep Medicine Doctors.