A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nechemia Peleg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nechemia Peleg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nechemia Peleg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Peleg graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Peleg has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nechemia B Peleg MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nechemia B. Peleg practice?
- Dr. Nechemia Peleg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nechemia Peleg practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Village, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Internists, Sherman Oaks Pulmonologists, Sherman Oaks Critical Care Practitioners, and Sherman Oaks Sleep Medicine Doctors.