A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ned Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ned Armstrong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ned Armstrong, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Armstrong has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Cartersville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Armstrong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ned B. Armstrong practice?
Dr. Ned Armstrong practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Suwanee, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Lawrenceville Orthopedic Surgeons.