A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ned Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ned Armstrong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armstrong
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Armstrong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ned Armstrong, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Armstrong has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ned B Armstrong MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ned B. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Ned Armstrong has 1 office location.
Dr. Ned Armstrong practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Orthopedic Surgeons.