Learn more about Dr. Ned Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ned Armstrong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armstrong
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Armstrong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ned Armstrong, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Armstrong has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ned B Armstrong MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ned B. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Ned Armstrong has 1 office location.
Dr. Ned Armstrong practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Orthopedic Surgeons and Lawrenceville Surgeons.