Dr. Ned Carp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ned Carp?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 14th, 2017

Wait time is consistently horrible

I had an appointment today at 10AM. I arrived at 9:30. At 10:45 I was still waiting and there were still 3 patients in front of me to be seen. I asked for a refund of my copay and left. Last year I waited for 45 minutes and then was taken to an exam room. I waited another 45 minutes in the exam room before the doctor came in for a 2 minute visit. Not only was I frustrated, but many patients in the waiting room were extremely frustrated. The difference was that I gave up and left. Everyone's time is valuable and no one should have to wait this long. While the doctor has a great reputation, the scheduling is out of control.

February 14th, 2017

I had a 10 o'clock appointment and arrived at 9:30am. By 10:45 I was still waiting and there were 3 people in front of me. I left and asked for a refund of my copay. Last year I waited for 45 min in the waiting room and 45 minutes in the exam room before being seen for a 2 min appointment. I know Dr Carp is a wonderful doctor, but the scheduling is horrible. Everyone that I spoke to in the waiting room was extremely frustrated. I gave up so I wouldn't blow a fuze.

June 21st, 2013

His professionalism

Dr.Ned Z Carp has no bedside manners and know concern's about patient's value.,he is not professional and need's training with his manner's about and with patient's values and concern's and the way he suture's you after surgery totally over lapping the skin and causing another promblem from the result's of that was not good.,he may have help resolved one problem but did not take the time to really care and do his job right.,I would Not Recommend Dr.Ned Z Carp To A Family Or Friend.

October 26th, 2012

No Bed side manner but knows what he does

Dr. Carp really does not have bed side manners OR understand patient's values. He does the right procedure though. He needs a professionalism training. Patients's concern doesn't really get to him.

February 4th, 2012

Dr. Carp is great. Do not mind the wait since he spends the time he needs with patient, not just in and out due to the clock. He actually listens to your questions and concerns and answers them.Very satisfied under his care - it was my first ever surgery! Thank you, Dr. Carp!

July 25th, 2011

Instructed to call two days after procedure to review pathology results. called--no return call from Carp. Called next day--no return call from Carp. Went through weekend. Now Mon, and still no report although Carp's office says the results were on his desk two days after procedure.Very unprofessional.

June 29th, 2009

Office staff was polite and caring. The doctor is extremely intelligent. I was quite impressed.

April 10th, 2009

I couldn't disagree more with the prior review. My experience was respectful, thorough, caring and totally satisfying.

December 3rd, 2008

Appears overworked, overextended, distracted and has ZERO bedside manner.

March 3rd, 2017