Dr. Ned Franco MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Atlanta, GA

• Good
  • Bad

March 5th, 2016
I should sue him, but I may not don't use this guy he should retire -never let him operate on your prostate I have to do it over because of the scar tissue he left

February 9th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Excellent Doctor. He knows what he's doing. I highly recommend him

December 18th, 2015
excellent Doctor

November 19th, 2015
I'm hard to impress, but this doc is extremely knowledgeable, skilled, and efficient. He doesn't have a fancy, high tech office filled with staff who only fully engages with one another or their computers. Instead, he has a small well-oiled team that delivers excellent care at low cost. A rare thing these days!

October 22nd, 2015
Unprofessional - Broken promises
I had a lithotripsy from another provider that left a large portion of a stone in my kidney. I had an insurance change and followed up with Dr. Franco. After a visit and review of my records, he agreed to do a second lithotripsy and that his office would call to schedule. After some time, I called the office to ask about scheduling the procedure and was promised a call back the next day. I never received that call. So, I called again, and again was promised a call the next day. The call never came. I called again, and the staff member sounded annoyed and said that the information is on the doctor's desk and that they would call me to schedule the procedure. Again, no call back. By this time, a few months had passed with on again/off again kidney pain and passing stone fragments. I had to find another provider. I consider this practice unprofessional and question the competence of the physician. At this point, I would not trust this doctor to perform the procedure even if he offered to schedule to procedure today. I would highly recommend avoiding this practice.

April 27th, 2015
Excellent Urologist. Explains everything to you and takes his time. Highly recommend his to others.

February 20th, 2015
Worst dr I have ever seen

June 4th, 2013
If I could give 0 stars I would
After my first time seeing him, I thought he was a good doctor. After my second time, it was obvious just how wrong I was. I have a neurogenic bladder. It is very obvious that neither he or his staff have any experience with people with neurogenic bladder. He likes to make his patients come EVERY month whether it's really medically neccessary or not. He won't give you refills for your mwdicine just to guarantee that you come to your next appointmwnt. After three months of trying to get him to sign a refill request for my catheters, he still hasn't done it. I've called him and the lady that answers the phone said they recieved the fax from my medical supply already. So there is no reason for him not to sign it. I NEED catheters to be able to empty my bladder and not damage my kidneys. He's not a very good doctor for witholding catheters from me. There are so many reasons I don't like him. He is lucky I have a good primary care doctor that will refill my catheters for me. I have no intention of sweing him again. I have already cancelled my next appointmwnt with him and found a much better urologist.

October 15th, 2012
Can't remember to write instructions
I have been seeing this doctor for 36 years and it is apparent it is time for him to retire. He can't remember to write instructions for staff. Then you are not properly prepared for your next visit, making you waste time and prepare for nothing. BEWARE!!!!!!

March 22nd, 2017