A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ned Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ned Freeman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Freeman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Baptist Easley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ned D Freeman MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ned D. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Ned Freeman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ned Freeman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Easley, SC and Simpsonville, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.