Learn more about Dr. Ned Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ned Freeman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hot Flashes
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Freeman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Baptist Easley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freeman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ned D. Freeman practice?
Dr. Ned Freeman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Easley, SC and Simpsonville, SC.
See Greenville Internists, Greenville Cardiologists, and Greenville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.