A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ned Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ned Howard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ned Howard, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Howard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital, The, Torrington CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ned Mark Howard MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ned M. Howard practice?
- Dr. Ned Howard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ned Howard practices Ophthalmology near Torrington, CT.
See Torrington Ophthalmologists.