A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ned Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ned Howard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howard
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Howard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ned Howard, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Howard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital, The, Torrington CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ned Mark Howard MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ned M. Howard practice?
- Dr. Ned Howard has 1 office location.
Dr. Ned Howard practices Ophthalmology near Torrington, CT.
See Torrington Ophthalmologists.