A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ned Mejalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ned Mejalli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ned Mejalli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mejalli graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mejalli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ned Suleiman Mejalli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ned S. Mejalli practice?
- Dr. Ned Mejalli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ned Mejalli practices Family Medicine near Kenosha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Kenosha Family Physicians.