A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ned Nicolai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ned Nicolai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicolai graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nicolai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Geneva General Hospital
- Genesee Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nicolai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ned A. Nicolai practice?
Dr. Ned Nicolai practices Pediatrics near Geneva, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Penn Yan, NY.
See Geneva Pediatricians.