Dr. Ned Nicolai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ned Nicolai?

April 14th, 2017

Rude

This Dr is rude and uncaring most of the time we see a PA who treat us with understanding. Dr Nicolai asks what's are some of my concerns an he basically tells us she faking them!! How can she fake a sore throat when I can see it myself he wants me to take pictures and when I couldn't remember the name of the medicine I give her at home to help he looks at me like I'm a idiot!! On top of that he says he doesnt like medication when i asked about renewing her inhaler thats been helping her breath better during her sports. He's very irritating and insulting and my daughter's care comes first and if you had a bad day or just dont care I'm be happy to see the PAs or even find another Practice! But we will never see him again!! Nurses there are great and kind!

September 12th, 2011

Respectable & Kind

Dr. Nicolai may come across as dry or quiet, but he's a thorough doctor who takes his time and really knows your family. He works well with specialists and if you must see another pediatrician in the group you will not be disapointed, (16 years-3 children).

March 7th, 2017