A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ned Nixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ned Nixon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nixon graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Nixon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- East Morgan County Hospital - Cah
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nixon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ned R. Nixon practice?
Dr. Ned Nixon practices Family Medicine near Westminster, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Brush, CO.
See Westminster Family Physicians.