A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ned Nixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ned Nixon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nixon graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Nixon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- East Morgan County Hospital - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ned Reed Nixon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ned R. Nixon practice?
- Dr. Ned Nixon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ned Nixon practices Family Medicine near Westminster, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Brush, CO.
See Westminster Primary Care Doctors.