A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ned Panara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ned Panara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ned Panara, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Panara graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Panara has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Lake Wales Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ned John Panara MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ned J. Panara practice?
- Dr. Ned Panara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ned Panara practices Gastroenterology near Bartow, FL.
See Bartow Gastroenterologists.