Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by J. Long on Oct 6th, 2015

Great DR. really cares about his patients. I have been seeing him since 1997 0r 1998 ? He was at Bond Clinic then. His Medical Assistant Erin is the best as well. I would and have recommended to friends and family.

I was told to go see my gyn and haven't heard from the Doc since show details I was told to go see my gyn and haven't heard from the Doc since
by McFarlands in pain on Jan 27th, 2015

I was told to go to my gyn and follow up with him in a week. I did so, hundred told me to go back to GI doc. I told his office staff what my hundred said. Haven't heard from the GI doc since. I'm still very much in pain in my upper abdomen with constant belching and painful bloating. Now my daughter and mother are now showing the same symptoms. This doc had me thinking I had ovarian cancer that was effecting my lower intestines. But that can't be contagious to my family, right? Now, guess what the problem actually was. Oh and he never tested or treated me, just sent me away in pain.

Dr. Panara show details Dr. Panara
Jul 9th, 2012

Dr. Panara is a reliable and trust worthy. Always on time for all his appointments.