A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ned Rupp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ned Rupp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rupp
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rupp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ned Rupp, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rupp graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Rupp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Roper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ned T Rupp MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ned T. Rupp practice?
- Dr. Ned Rupp has 1 office location.
Dr. Ned Rupp practices Allergy & Immunology near North Charleston, SC.
See North Charleston Allergists.