A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ned Rupp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ned Rupp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rupp
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rupp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ned Rupp, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rupp graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Rupp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Roper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ned T Rupp MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ned T. Rupp practice?
- Dr. Ned Rupp has 1 office location.
Dr. Ned Rupp practices Allergy & Immunology near North Charleston, SC.
See North Charleston Allergists.