Learn more about Dr. Ned Rupp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ned Rupp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ned Rupp, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Occupational Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rupp graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Rupp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Roper Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rupp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ned Rupp practice?
Dr. Ned Rupp practices Allergy & Immunology near Mount Pleasant, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC and North Charleston, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Allergists.