A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ned Saltzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ned Saltzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saltzman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Saltzman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ned Saltzman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzman graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saltzman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ned Saltzman MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ned Saltzman practice?
- Dr. Ned Saltzman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ned Saltzman practices Urology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA and Boston, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Urologists.