A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ned Saltzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ned Saltzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ned Saltzman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzman graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saltzman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ned Saltzman MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ned Saltzman practice?
- Dr. Ned Saltzman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ned Saltzman practices Urology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Urologists.