Overall Review

January 22nd, 2016
Knowledgeable but insensitive
Dr Ned Saltzman obviously knows his stuff but cuts you off mid sentence. Not good when you are speaking about a sensitive issue. He is not comforting at all, very matter of fact.

July 24th, 2015
I swear by Dr Saltzman he resolved my kidney stone issue with ultrasound and address a bladder issue as well. I'd seen another urologist afflicted with SS Internal Medical Associates who only wanted to do surgery for prostate cancer that I didn't have and the PSA test didn't support it either. Dr. Saltzman is a first class physician the puts the patient ahead of financial gain !

March 25th, 2014
Daughter of patient
If you want a responsive, proactive, competent doctor, then Doctor Ned Saltzman is not your man. Due to his incompetency, cancer jumped miraculously from stage 0/1 to stage 4, spread completely throughout the body, in the bones, and tumors everywhere in 2 months! Without him even realizing after repeated visits and scopes. We were told, this type of cancer is typically slow moving! Maybe it's not the cancer that is slow moving, but the doctor himself. I cannot stress enough, do not trust the diagnosis from this doctor, get a second opinion.

June 20th, 2011
good doctor
His diagnosis and advice were excellent. The medical procedure for my prostate tumor was handled in excellent fashion and the follow up appointments have been easy to make and his follow up has been excellent.

June 7th, 2011
Ned Saltzman
Quickly got an appointment. Competent doctor.

March 16th, 2011
Dr Saltzman has a very friendly personality and it's obvious from the second I met him that he could handle the problem I was having. We met twice and both times it was very easy to talk to him and understand what he was telling me.

April 20th, 2010
Just what I needed
Dr. Saltzman is always very thorough. I didn't realize how lax my previous urologist had been until I saw Dr. Saltzman. I feel much more secure knowing he is following my case and coordinating my care.

March 9th, 2010
Care and expertise
Had a prostate cancer scare so with a scan and a biopsy it showed no disease. Felt so relieved with the quick results and a personal call from D. Ned Saltzman. I feel I am in good hands with Dr. Saltzman.

November 26th, 2009
Professional and respectful
Dr. Saltzman has always been professional and thorough in his treatment and knowledgeable in his specialty. It wasn't until I first met with him that I realized how much my previous urologist had neglected to do or to tell me. I heartily recommend him, his brother (Dr. Brian Saltzman) and their staff.