Dr. Ned Snyder IV MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 9th, 2017
Best Doctor in Texas
I saw Dr. Snyder after I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. I was overwhelmed at the time, but Dr. Snyder and his staff made me feel at ease. He was thorough and very patient in explaining what ALL of my options were for reconstruction. I tested positive for BRCA and it was recommended that I have a bilateral mastectomy. I chose to have DIEP flap reconstruction. The surgery was so much easier than I thought it would be. My breast surgeon did the mastectomies and Dr. Snyder did the reconstruction. They were finished with surgery before noon. They told me to expect 4 days in the hospital and I went home after 3. They told me to expect 3-4 weeks off work, and I went back before 2 weeks. Although the process has been emotionally challenging for me, I cannot imagine a better doctor or a better scenario for me and my family. Thank you Dr. Snyder and his entire staff. If I could give 100 stars I would!

September 18th, 2015
Absolutely the best!
These are AMAZING folks at Breast and Body Center. I was in a great deal of fear about my procedure. They were awesome in their professionalism and compassion. I was led to the BEST!

August 5th, 2015
Excellent doctor! The best of the best!
Dr. Snyder did my breast augmentation surgery about 5 1/2 years ago. He was extremely professional, thorough, and seemed to be a genuinely nice person. At the time, I had lost about 10 lbs and was planning to lose about 10-15 more at some point. Taking that into account, the size that we ended up going with based on my goals was perfect! I ended up losing over twice the amount of weight I had planned to after surgery, and I still have a very natural looking result. Impressive!! I am very happy with my results, and have referred everyone I know to him.

July 22nd, 2015
Dr. Snyder did my breast reconstruction. The results are unbelievable. My breasts are better than they were before cancer. Dr. Snyder's office staff is incredible and the whole experience was an A+++++

August 13th, 2014
Great surgeon! Happy patient! :)
I had breast augmentation surgery a few years ago with Dr. Ned Snyder IV. I was very nervous at the consultation since this was my first surgery and I was going to have to expose what I was most self conscious about - my breasts post children. At my consultation, Dr. Snyder attentively listened to my concerns/reasons for pursuing surgery, did an examination, and gave his honest recommendations and plan for surgery based on my goals. He made me feel at ease and was sure to thoroughly answer all of my questions before the appointment was over. He was very professional and very nice, and his assistant made me feel very comfortable as well. The staff at his office are excellent - they are all very friendly, personable, and knowledgeable - from the front desk to his PA to his nurse. The surgery scheduling process was very easy, and not at all stressful. It's obvious that everyone in this office goes above and beyond and really love their jobs. Several of my friends and family have had procedures with Dr. Snyder, including cosmetic procedures and breast reconstruction after breast cancer, and they are also extremely happy with their results. He is a genuinely nice person and an excellent surgeon. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon in Austin, I highly recommend Dr. Snyder.

April 13th, 2011
Excellent Surgeon, Listens to your Needs, Excellent Results
I have been treated by both Dr. Ned Snyder and Dr. Renee Snyder. I would give them both 5 stars, they are truly excellent at their craft and I am more than thrilled at my results. I had a breast augmentation in my twenties and needed another one after two kids. I am very picky when choosing a plastic surgeon and dermatologist. Dr. Ned Snyder specializes in breast augmentation and I can tell by the results of my breast aug.. I was absolutely THRILLED with Dr. Ned Snyder and my breast augmentation. Dr. Ned listened to my needs and did exactly what I wanted with my breast aug. My breasts are natural looking and were very conservatively done, exactly what I had asked him to do. In addition, he performed liposuction on my stomach and thighs. I am only a week out and I am so happy with the results. The incisions are small and follow up has been excellent. I am honestly thrilled with my results and with Dr. Ned Snyder bedside manner and surgical skill. My liposuction looks wonderful and his high skill level is apparent. I use these sites often to learn more about surgeons and I can honestly say that Dr. Ned Snyder is an excellent surgeon and truly has performed incredible work on me. If you are having plastic surgery, he is a must see.Dr. Renee Snyder is excellent as well. She is spot on with her treatment technique. I have had bad melasma on my face after having kids. She is honest and up front about my treatment options setting my expectations appropriately. In addition, she is does not try to sell you everything under the sun for skin care. She tells you what you need to use that truly works. She is truly and artist with botox and filler. I as well as several of my friends go to her and they do not look frozen from Botox. It is amazing what a natural, refreshed look she can give you with Botox and filler. I have not found anyone who does botox and filler better than her. I also have had two laser treatments done and both have been well worth the money. Rachel who runs the laser is exceptional at her job. Lastly, I had several benign bumps under and over my eyes. I have been to 4 dermatologists for them and all told me there was nothing they could do. Dr. Renee Snyder knew exactly what to do and treated my spots and corrected them. I am thrilled as I was quite self conscience and now they are gone. If I had not gone to her I would have lived with these bumps thinking that nothing could be done as others have told me so.The staff is tremendous. Everyone is so helpful and knowledgeable about procedures. 5 stars for sure!!!!

May 12th, 2017