Dr. Ned Stein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ned Stein?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Ned Stein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 3rd, 2016

Too Old to Care Anymore?

Waited almost 2 hours only to find out he had left the office with no expected time to return. My time as a professional is valuable. Got a refund of my co-pay and recommended to my primary care dr. that she find someone else to refer her patients to. Seems like he no longer cares about his patients or his practice anymore.

November 9th, 2015

Tardiest doctor ever

The waiting time have been the longest !. This Dr. Does not know how to manage time. My experience has been very painful. Today, my appointment was at. 11:45 am- it is 1:50 pm and I am still waiting! I will never come back again!

October 2nd, 2015

Good Doctor- long w

Wait time is terrible! I had a 2:00 pm appointment- the doctor saw me at 3:45 pm. This is no way to run a business.

September 9th, 2014

Unethical

He is a bad surgeon and only cares about himself.

May 21st, 2014

I never got to see this Dr. My appointment was at 1 pm. Office opened at 1:05. I left at 3 pm without ever seeing him. When I walked out I met a lady who have walked out as well. Don't know what kind of Doctor he is but as a business person he's awful.

January 30th, 2014

RN

I've worked with Dr. Stein in Surgery, I've seen him as a patient. I would never go to anyone else. He is compassionate, gentle, patient and above all an excellent physician and surgeon.

September 18th, 2011

Exceptionally fine physician

diagnosed my problem right away, operated and cured my cancer in less than 5 days. Above all there was no pain and communicated everything to my wife and parents. Recommend to anyone who has a urological problem.

August 28th, 2011

I was visiting some relatives from out of town. I was in excruciating pain from a kidney infection and when I explained my problem the nurse came to the phone and told me to come immediately and they would fit me in. Dr Stein was quick to diagnose me and took the time to reassure me as I was quite nervous. He also told me to call the nurse the next day to say how I was responding to the medication. I was flabbergasted at this! No doctor has EVER told me this-and I have had kidney infections in the past! Dr Stein has renewed my faith in doctors!,

August 28th, 2011

Majorly impressed with this doctor

August 27th, 2017