Family Physicians, Hospice & Palliative Specialist

6320 W Union Hills Dr
Ste A210
Glendale, AZ 85308
623-362-8866
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Tired of being rushed in and out  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2011

I sought another choice after many years of being rushed in and out of promary care physicians. It's not that they wern't any good, its just that for them to amke any money, they have to see like a hundred patients a day, which means I get rushed in and out with a prescroption in my hand. about three years ago, I finally started making enough money at my career so that I could start making healthier choices for myself and my family. One of the first things I wanted to do was find a doctor who could take a little more time and be more thorough. I finally found that type of care at Arrowhead Family Care with Dr. Ned Stolzberg and Dr. Nisal Samarasakera ie. "Dr. Sam". I tell frineds and neighbors all the time about my experience and the benfits of a caring Doctors office. If you don;t know anything about Conierge medicine, you should find out. It has saved my life and it did not really cost very much.

|  Great Doctors - Too bad I have to pay extra  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2011

Dr. Ned stolzberg is my family physican and I am quite thankful for it. He is a more than capable doctor and provides top wquality healthcare. I don't mind paying a little more for good healthcare, but I wish I did not have to. It seems to me that if we had a reformed healthcare system than we could pay insurance a bit less and just put aside a few dollars a month for the family doctor. There are too many people out there who abuse the system and as a result, we now pay top dollar for insurance and we have to pay some more on top of that for what doctors used to be able to give us for the cost of a regualr office visit. Things being what they are, I am simply grateful that I can get the care I need even if it cost me slightly more. It gives me peace of mind to have proper follow-up and continuous access to my doctor.

|  Great medical experience  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

I like the office, the staff, and especially the doctor. I trust him completely.

|  Experiences so far...  |  show details
by John Milas on Dec 21st, 2010

I've been to see Dr. Stolzberg about 5 times now and I am so far satisfied with the way he is handling my condition. He and his staff are certainly an improvement over former doctors that I've seen.

|  Dr Stolzberg is a good doctor  |  show details
May 20th, 2010

I wish he wasn't with MDVIP, but then you probably would be back to the assembly line atmosphere like the rest of the doctor's offices.

|  show details
Jan 13th, 2009

Does not always have the patients best interest and is controlled by insurance. He is unsympathetic and unwilling to get involved in complicated medical diagnoses. He does not "believe" in fbromyalgia and other proven and established medical disorders.

|  A Fantastic Dr  |  show details
by bigmomma2313 on Jun 12th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr Stolzberg is a great Dr. He takes his time and really listen's. You feel like a family member I liked Dr Stolzberg from the first time I went to see him. At that time he was just an intern and I have seen him since for about 13 years.When you go in to see him with a problem it becomes his. He does his best to make you feel better. In all my years I have never meet a better Dr. A big THANK YOU for all your services in keeping me healthy. Debbie Ferguson

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Dr. Stolzberg  |  show details
by Swellman on Nov 17th, 2006 on kudzu.com

If you can get in with this doctor...DO IT! he has saved me great paind and possibly saved my life just from taking extra time and listening!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com