A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ned Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ned Weiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ned Weiss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- General Endocrinology
- General Endocrinology & Metabolism Cancer Thyroid Dysfunction
- Growth Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ned Martin Weiss MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ned M. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Ned Weiss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ned Weiss practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Horsham, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Willow Grove, PA.
See Horsham Internists and Horsham Endocrinologists.