2.0

horrible job show details horrible job
Mar 12th, 2014

Many years ago had a breast reduction by him. He did such an awful job I had to go to another surgeon for repair! Freaking hack!

Unprofessional Staff show details Unprofessional Staff
Dec 3rd, 2013

I went there about 10 years ago, he was referred to me by my general doctor. I went for a consult for a breast reduction. He himself was just okay, he doesn't seem to have a lot of personality to start with. His nurse on the other hand was completely unprofessional and laughed at me. I was already self conscience about my appearance and so your sitting there with your top off in front of two people and to have someone laugh at you is just awful. It took me YEARS to get over that experience and try and find a doctor again. And shame on him for having someone like that in his office. Then they had the nerve to charge me for the visit when all I wanted to do was get out of there. I was humiliated.

Terrible! show details Terrible!
Jun 29th, 2010

The worst doctor I've ever been too. He has been sued many times and doesn't have any idea or care about what he's doing or how he treats people.

No RespectEthics show details No RespectEthics
by Citysearch User on Dec 28th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

Was told to visit Mr. Winkelman for a cyst on my face. My appointment was set for 230. Proceeded to fill out new patient information and ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com