inactive

Ned Z Winkelman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.8

August 12th, 2016
botched
botched gynecomastia sugury via scaple had to go back in after passing out due to loss if blood with no anesthesia extremely extremely painful snd traumatizing concavity and uneven chest with scars visible as a result now pursuing a revision via another md

August 5th, 2015
Couldnt stand this guy
Worst dr ever

March 12th, 2014
horrible job
Many years ago had a breast reduction by him. He did such an awful job I had to go to another surgeon for repair! Freaking hack!

December 3rd, 2013
Unprofessional Staff
I went there about 10 years ago, he was referred to me by my general doctor. I went for a consult for a breast reduction. He himself was just okay, he doesn't seem to have a lot of personality to start with. His nurse on the other hand was completely unprofessional and laughed at me. I was already self conscience about my appearance and so your sitting there with your top off in front of two people and to have someone laugh at you is just awful. It took me YEARS to get over that experience and try and find a doctor again. And shame on him for having someone like that in his office. Then they had the nerve to charge me for the visit when all I wanted to do was get out of there. I was humiliated.