Dr. Ned Zallik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ned Zallik?

Marlene G.

Posted on November 18th, 2017

I have been a patient for almost as long as Dr. Zallik has been practicing medicine. At one time or another he has taken care of my immediate family. He is without a doubt the most caring and kind doctor. He is a great diagnostic doctor who really cares about the whole patient. I would never, ever go to any other doctor unless Dr. Zallik referred me to him or her for a second opinion.

EXCELLENT

Posted on September 27th, 2016

Dr. Zallik is an excellent physician. He not only has a great personality, which makes speaking with him a more comfortable one, but he is quite knowledgeable and not only acts on what is necessary for his patients wellbeing, he explains things as he goes. The only thing i dislike (the proper word would be hate) is that with this entire overwhelming medical 'group' one cannot call into the doctors office directly. One must first go thru a bank of operators who take your message and then, one hopes, imparts that information thru computer to his office and they then call you back. To me, it is quite disconcerting to deal with a medical office in this manner, adds totally unnecessary stress to my life, but it is the only way to get thru to him or any in that group. I would recommend Dr. Zallik to anyone who is looking for a complete package in a medical professional.

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Unusually caring, smart, wonderful physician. Really like him

daughter of Dr. Zallick's patient 93 year old Molly Barr

Posted on January 31st, 2015

Dr. Zallick is a fine doctor. He is friendly, considerate of my mom's input, and takes his time. However I have a problem with him that will probably lead me to find another physician. He NEVER returns phone calls. The nurses that call him for my mother do not receive return phone calls, when I state it is extremely important that I speak with him he does not return phone calls, and clients that I have that also use Dr. Zallick for their parents say the same thing..No return phone calls when a person is geriatric and the information may be critical is inexcusable no matter how nice the doctor is. Dr. Zallick, you absolutely must correct this as it is a big problem for me and others

The Best Doctor

Posted on July 21st, 2014

Dr. Zallik has been my doctor for the past 25 years, I have followed from different locations where he on staff. I can only tell the truth about this person is that he is a wonderful doctor that really cares about his patients like their his own family. - VERY RESPECTFUL AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. like I said. Dr. Ned Zallik is the best doctor.

A doctor for the ages (ed)

Posted on August 13th, 2011

Dr Zallik was recommended to me by er. nurses, 20 years ago. They were right.My husband & I have been growing old w/ him ever since. He's kind, trustworthy, highly intelligent and a loving father.He has to be the best b/c we trust him w/ our lives.I'll always remember his sweet dispostion when I had to complain to him those midnights I suffered w/ my gall bladder. Thank you for everything, Dr Z- you're the best.

One of the truly good guys of medicine

Posted on May 13th, 2011

Dr. Zallik is a truly caring and compassionate professional. When my husband was relocated to Michigan, I really regretted having to leave this doctor behind. He really is 1 in a million.

One of the good guys...

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

Dr. Zallik is indeed what the other patients have said. He cares about his patients, doesn't talk down to me and gives me options, which we discuss together. Having quite a few chronic conditions does not make me the easiest patient, having him as my physician makes the day to day handling of my conditions easier and has bettered my quality of life.

Best Internist on the Planet

Posted on December 3rd, 2009

I've been seeing my Dr. Z for close to 20 years. Pretty soon he'll be my geriatician. Dr. Zallik is a great diagnostician. But more importantly he'snot afraid to ask for another opinion.He's thorough, asks the right questions, is non-judgemental, so he instills trust.He's professional, has a great bedside manner and sense of humor. I have recommended lots of people to him. The only reason I tolerate the wait, is because I know I'll get the time I need too. He is truly a good doc and a good man.

by far the best

Posted on August 18th, 2009

I have been a pt of Dr Z for quite some time. He is awesome in so many ways. Not only is he brilliant, he loves his patients and takes the time needed to listen to them. He follows up on calls, follows up on labs and keeps his patients informed of what is going on. I was recently in the hospital and I felt safe being there knowing he was overseeing everything. Thank you so much Dr Z-you are the best.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017