Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Feb 8th, 2015

One of the worst Doctors I've ever waited so long to see. She still was holding to the "No Referral" insurance scam of the '90s. Told me my insurance wouldn't pay for a procedure without even checking. She severely affected my life in many ways. Tyler texas is a war on patients 'quote of local physician'. Maybe think about how you would treat one of your family members when treating a random patient. You fail your license. PERIOD!

Mar 31st, 2010

During the last 2 years I have dealt with a lot of medical issues. Dr. E has been diligent in helping me find the answers. Although she doesn't like to say she doesn't have the answers she will and she will help guide her patients to someone who will know. She honestly cares for her patients. Even if she was not covered under my insurance I would pay the extra cost to continue using her.

Apr 5th, 2009

Dr. E is great. She takes the time to answer any questions we may have and is very patient and gentle with our little ones. I couldn't ask for a better Doctor and a nicer person.