A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neda Etezadi Amoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neda Etezadi Amoli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Etezadi Amoli graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Etezadi Amoli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neda Etezadi Amoli MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Neda Etezadi Amoli practice?
- Dr. Neda Etezadi Amoli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neda Etezadi Amoli practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Reno Obstetricians & Gynecologists.