Dr. Neda Etezadi-Amoli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neda Etezadi-Amoli?

Posted on February 10th, 2015

I saw Dr. Etezadi through my pregnancy. She was absolutely wonderful and made me feel like I mattered. I was sad that I had to go back to my regular doctor after my son was born. I ended up having to have an unscheduled C-Section and Dr. Etezadi was there with me the entire time. She is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend her to anyone.

Posted on May 31st, 2014

Dr Etezadi is amazing. She is always pleasent and calm which is such a blessing in the delivery room. The nurse at the hospital was dressing me out, but when Dr E arrived everything went smoothly. She handled my high risk pregnancy so well. I can see why she is so highly recommended. Plan on seeing her as my Gyn too!

Posted on October 29th, 2013

The best thing I did for myself and my baby was transfer to Dr Etezadi and her office. She is friendly, knowledgeable and truly cares for her patients. It was so nice to actually be delivered by her too! Plan on keeping her as my Gyn and for the next baby too!

Posted on September 11th, 2013

Wonderful OB! Came highly recommended by a coworker. Took time with me at each visit and explained things so well. She was so supportive during my labor and delivery. Will keep seeing her as my Gyn and for future pregnancies!

Great experience

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

Beautiful office. Nurse is helpful and informative. Was told that Dr. was in a delivery at the hospital when I arrived to the office. When the Dr got there, she was pleasant and spent time with me. Took time to explain everything and provided great follow up! Definitely worth the slight delay and it's nice to know that if I need her at the hospital she would be there for me too! Would recommend her to all my friends!!!

Good but long wait

Posted on September 24th, 2012

Everytime I have an appointment I am in the building for about an hour and only about 10 or less of that is with the actual doctor or assitance the rest is in the waiting room or waiting for the dr in the room to come talk to me. I like this place but it is very inconvient and makes me not want to go in everytime I am suppose to.

Dr. Etezadi

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

She is a great doctor, and very caring. I haven't been happier with any other doctor in my life!

she saved my life

Posted on June 12th, 2012

I used dr. Etezadi-Amoli for my ob as my normal obgyn had retired from obsetrics. My pregnancy started out normal and she was VERY thorough looking at all of my results and getting back to me promptly. During my pregnancy i had to reschedule my appointments a few tines and the office staff was always very understanding. The day my son way born i had two seizures and had been rushed to the hospital, i had clampsia..although dr. Etezadi was NOT on call she came in and helped in my emergency c section..she handled this scary situation with grace which made me feel calm and safe. She also cametoin check on me days after. By far the most gracefull doctor i havr encounterd yet. Thank you Dr. Etezadi-Amoli.

Posted on June 12th, 2012

Staff was courteous. Wait time was a bit long but not overly bad. Doctor was very knowledgeable and has a good sense of humor. She came highly recommended by a friend.

Confusion and misunderstanding?

Posted on April 5th, 2012

My visit was wierd and totally uncomfortable!

doesn't listen and doesn't care

Posted on August 18th, 2010

Doesn't listen and doesn't careI highly recommend staying away from her.

not a good doc.

Posted on July 3rd, 2010

when I first went in the nurse told me to go to the bathroom. when the dr. came in she wanted a urine sample I told her I couldnt go. she said drink some water and wait. I told her I didnt have time for that.she then told me if I couldnt handle 10 min.of waiting to leave and find another dr. so I left.this dr. needs to learn how to deal with people and her anger as well.when I got the bill they actually tried to charge me for the entire visit!as I told them I was only there for 5 min.this dr. is a joke!